Browse by Category
About UsAt Glassical Designs, our mission is to serve others by putting our customers first, all while providing quality products with integrity and a personal touch. Founded in 1984 by Nora LaMar, Glassical Designs prides itself in helping companies design and maintain stellar recognition programs. We are experts in our field and would love the opportunity to serve you. While we have hundreds of corporate gifts, recognition awards, and crystal promotional products here on our website, we are not limited to the items you see. If you don’t see what you are looking for, reach out to one of our exceptional customer service representative and they would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect solution!
1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I have lived in Colorado Springs since July of 2008 and before that lived in Denver, Colorado for 10 years. I am a mother of a 2-year-old little boy who is the light of my life! I enjoy spending as much time as I can with him outdoors.
2. What is your role at Glassical Designs?
I am the Office Manager and I oversee several employees in the Sales and Customer Service Department.
3. What is your favorite part about working at Glassical Designs?
The people I work with.
4. What is your proudest moment/achievement at Glassical Designs?
Any time that I can solve a customer's problem is a proud moment for me.
5. Tell us a little about your family.
I have been married since July of 2008 and have a 2-year-old little boy.
6. What types of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
When I have time (not often with a 2 year old at home) I enjoy working out, spending time outdoors and shooting.
7. What is your favorite movie, book or TV show?
I love the TV shows Parks and Recreation and Big Bang Theory.
8. What was the best vacation you ever took?
I have not been on too many vacations but I would say going to Glenwood Hot Springs has been one of my favorite getaways.
9. Where is your favorite place to eat?
Any good Mexican restaurant!
10 Finish the sentence: "Something you may not know about me is..."
I have gone non-tandem skydiving and controlled the parachute on my own.