1. Tell us a little about yourself.
I have lived in Colorado Springs since July of 2008 and before that lived in Denver, Colorado for 10 years. I am a mother of a 2-year-old little boy who is the light of my life! I enjoy spending as much time as I can with him outdoors.
2. What is your role at Glassical Designs?
I am the Office Manager and I oversee several employees in the Sales and Customer Service Department.
3. What is your favorite part about working at Glassical Designs?
The people I work with.
4. What is your proudest moment/achievement at Glassical Designs?
Any time that I can solve a customer's problem is a proud moment for me.
5. Tell us a little about your family.
I have been married since July of 2008 and have a 2-year-old little boy.
6. What types of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
When I have time (not often with a 2 year old at home) I enjoy working out, spending time outdoors and shooting.
7. What is your favorite movie, book or TV show?
I love the TV shows Parks and Recreation and Big Bang Theory.
8. What was the best vacation you ever took?
I have not been on too many vacations but I would say going to Glenwood Hot Springs has been one of my favorite getaways.
9. Where is your favorite place to eat?
Any good Mexican restaurant!
10 Finish the sentence: "Something you may not know about me is..."
I have gone non-tandem skydiving and controlled the parachute on my own.